Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unexpected Guests!

Last weekend, I had some famous guests visit me. 



First to arrive was Lady Gaga with her disco boyfriend.  She didn't perform, like I hoped she would.


Then, John and Kate decided to arrive...together!  I couldn't believe it!  They left the twins at home.


Even Billy Maze rose from the dead to attend our party!  He brought a doctor with him to make sure he was ok to party!


Then, out of no where, Dark Vader showed up with his kitty friend!

Ok, ok.  So you figured it out.  We had a Halloween party on Saturday, October 24.  Our friends love celebrating Halloween!  May others came as well and ate and drank me out of house and home :-)  On the menu was carmal apples, brownies, meat balls, cookies, and mexican dip.  I completely forgot to take a picture of the food setup!  Just imagine the cutest Halloween decorations around the food.  Clint and I decided to be Hippies.  Of course, his costume was way better than mine.  I didn't have enough time to put more together, like him.  I was of course cooking and cleaning...men! 



Halloween Rocks!  Anyone else attending parties or just feel like dressing up?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I think I love the J&K+8 costume. Mostly because I'm still wishing TLC will ask for my show: Jason & Jen + 2 dogs and 3 snakes. Hasn't happened yet... Your party looks like a great time - love the doggy costumes!!

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...

Love all of the costumes! So fun. :-) I was hoping you would dress up like a box though! (From your previous post) Project Curb Appeal is almost done, I'm hoping to have pictures next week, if the weather cooperates!

Love the new blog look!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

What a fun party! John & Kate look like the real John & Kate!!!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

We went to a Halloween party a couple of weeks ago and I just posted our photo. We went as the Jolly Green Giant and Little Sprout. You live in Royal Oak!! My husband and a roomate lived there when we were dating. We live in NC now but miss Michigan in the Fall. Your party looked like it was great fun. Love seeing all the costumes!

elizabeth said...

Your party looks like so much fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog & your sweet comments. I have enjoyed reading through your posts also. Will stop by again, have a great halloween weekend.

LizzieBeth said...

Love love LOVe the Jon and Kate costume.