Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sarah's House

How many of you stay in on a Saturday night to catch Sarah's House on HGTV?  Don't be shy, I know you are out there.  Yes, most of my Saturday nights are spent looking forward to the latest episode of Sarah's House.  I'll admit it.  This season, she redid an old farm house.

 



The reason I love the show is the way she decides on how to decorate a room.  Sarah will usually find a fabric, or an object, and branch off of it.  The results are amazing!

Kitchen

Living Room

Hallway

Master Bedroom

One of two bathrooms

Ok, is that tub not the most beautiful tub you have ever seen??


My favorite: The Mudroom

Her attention to detail is unbelievable!  I am amazed how she can mix patterns, colors, and styles to create a custom look.


To see all the above images and more, check out Sarah's House here!

10 comments:

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

I've only ever seen the master bedroom ep, but it was pretty cool. They were shopping at flea markets. So fun!
Sarah

Scientific Housewife said...

I saw the bathroom episode and loved what she did!

MeredithDuck said...

Damnit - see its when people show things like this that I wish I had cable!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I watch EVERY week! I love all of her designs... although I have to admit I do roll my eyes at her crazy budgets and $4,000 chairs.

Danielle and Clint said...

@ Kasey - OMG! I totally agree! I mean, who honestly has that much money to use for a budget! But I do like her tips and tricks!

Unknown said...

I love her too - I always laugh at her budgets too for one room!! I wish I had that for my whole house, but I love her style!!! she has the best taste picking patterns etc.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I adore her. I haven't caught all the episodes (the downside of no cable). But, I love all the ones I have seen. And, i adore all the fabrics and colors she's chosen.

Cindy @The Flipping Couple said...

Wow, it's beautiful! I can only imagine how marvelous a mudroom would be!!

elizabeth holder said...

no I had no idea who sarah was but thanks for informing me - I too love the mud room and the kitchen - going to check out the rest of her home - thanks!!!!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

I've actually never seen the show. And we also recently canceled our cable, so I probably won't see it anytime soon. :) But I'm glad you published these photos! Old farmhouses or barns that have been converted to houses are so cool. This one's beautiful!